Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page discuss "Books As Audio Dramas" with our very own producer, Lori Marple of Runkee Productions, and her business partner and significant other Anthony Pereslete. #amwriting #selfpub #podcast
Lori and Tony respond to our questions, including:
- Are people actually listening to more audiobooks? Who is the audience?
- Should an author narrate her own book?
- How can an author find and audition a narrator?
- What's your opinion on narrators doing their own audio engineering?
- What's involved in ensuring the quality of an audiobook soundtrack?
- Tony, what did you learn about the process of audio proofing?
- What are these "Audio Adventures" you speak of?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published, including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.