Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page have a roundtable discussion of “First Amendment Challenges.” How far can we really go? They cover questions such as:
- Does it mean total freedom? What about "Fire!" in a crowded theater?
- Is there a difference between gossip and slander? Libel?
- Plagiarism? Fair use? How might satire and parody be an exception? Fan fiction?
- What about PC labels?
- Rights to privacy for the deceased?
- What is Errors & Omissions insurance, and why might a creative person need it?
- What is an entertainment attorney, and what about copyright protection?
- What is the Digital Millenium Copyright Act
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published, including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.
This episode airs on Hella Radio, KNNN-FM 87.7 Redding, Calif.
Post a Comment