Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page discuss "Books As Audio Dramas" with our very own producer, Lori Marple of Runkee Productions, and her business partner and significant other Anthony Pereslete. Lori and Tony respond to our questions, including:
- Are people actually listening to more audiobooks? Who is the audience?
- Should an author narrate her own book?
- How can an author find and audition a narrator?
- What's your opinion on narrators doing their own audio engineering?
- What's involved in ensuring the quality of an audiobook soundtrack?
- Tony, what did you learn about the process of audio proofing?
- What are these "Audio Adventures" you speak of?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published, including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.
This episode airs on Hella Radio, KNNN-FM 87.7 Redding, Calif.
Post a Comment