Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page discuss “Love and Relationships” with special guest author Andreea G. Billig, author of I Choose Love. Andreea responds to our questions, including:
- What makes you an expert on love and relationships?
- With closed eyes you sound like Andriana Huffington-- your accent's not from around here is it?
- Tell us about your media career in Bucharest and how that ties into your work as an author.
- In your book, I Choose Love, you take a philosophical approach. Would you even call it spiritual?
- Hmm, "I Choose Love," who wouldn't? What are the alternatives? Hate, indifference, boredom.
- Tell us more about being a guru for aspiring self-publishing authors.
- What is the best advice for people who are unhappy in their relationships?
- What's the worst advice?
- Tell us about your next project?
- How can listeners get in touch with you?
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published, including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.
This episode airs on Hella Radio, KNNN-FM 87.7 Redding, Calif.