Our host Gerald Everett Jones and co-host Cheyenne Cockrell debate questions and concerns from aspiring authors and self-publishers:
- What's the difference between a situation and a story?
- How can I promote myself with video on social media without spending a lot of money?
- What makes a good author interview and should I pay for the privilege?
- What would you say about the advice that novels and movies shouldn't send messages?
- What's the difference between news-style and cinema-style video?
- What's involved in getting photo permissions for my book cover or blog?
There are more resources for authors and self-publishers on our website getpublishedradio.com.
Post a Comment