Host Gerald Everett Jones and his co-hosts Cheyenne Cockrell and Thomas Page have a roundtable discussion of “First Amendment Challenges.” What are the limits on self-expression? #amwriting #selfpub #podcast For example:
- Does it mean total freedom? What about "Fire!" in a crowded theater?
- Is there a difference between gossip and slander? Libel?
- Plagiarism? Fair use? How might satire and parody be an exception? Fan fiction?
- What about PC labels?
- Rights to privacy for the deceased?
- What is Errors & Omissions insurance, and why might a creative person need it?
- What is an entertainment attorney, and what about copyright protection?
- What is the Digital Millenium Copyright Act
And, as ever, there's lots of advice on how to get published, including the support resources at our website getpublishedradio.com.